The VGT Omnivore’s Hundred: (I've only got 19 to go and out of them I refuse to smoke a cigar and can't see putting clotted cream in my tea so 17!)
2. Nettle tea (no but I've had nettle soup)
3. Huevos rancheros
4. Steak tartare
6. Black pudding (boudin noir was my Tuesday meal when I was an au pair)
7. Cheese fondue
8. Carp (smoked in Door County)
9. Borscht That was an interminable meal, I hate beets.
10. Baba ghanoush
11. Calamari (personally I prefer it stuffed with pork ;)
12. Pho the best is at this divey place in Seattle
13. PB&J sandwich yuk
14. Aloo gobi had it but didn't know it was called this
15. Hot dog from a street cart
16. Epoisses stanky but mmmmm!!!
17. Black truffle only in stuff
18. Fruit wine made from something other than grapes thanks mom!
19. Steamed pork buns dim sum!!!
20. Pistachio ice cream
21. Heirloom tomatoes (homegrown and all)
22. Fresh wild berries
23. Foie gras (not home grown)
24. Rice and beans
25. Brawn, or head cheese (worked in a deli in WI, what do you want)
26. Raw Scotch Bonnet pepper a small piece and I choked
27. Dulce de leche
30. Bagna cauda
31. Wasabi peas
32. Clam chowder in a sourdough bowl
33. Salted lassi (I've had the sweet)
34. Sauerkraut- Homemade!!!
35. Root beer float
36. Cognac with a fat cigar Here's where I cross out cigars, yuk.
37. Clotted cream tea
38. Vodka jelly/Jell-O (kinda like head cheese ;-)
41. Curried goat superfresh sometimes sells goat!
42. Whole insects (What!!! I bike don't I?)
44. Goat’s milk
45. Malt whisky from a bottle worth £60/$120 or more
47. Chicken tikka masala
49. Krispy Kreme original glazed doughnut- fresh and hot is best
50. Sea urchin
51. Prickly pear Not impressed
52. Umeboshi we got these as a gag gift for someone
54. Paneer a staple in my closet
55. McDonald’s Big Mac Meal- but I don't like the special sauce
56. Spaetzle homemade
57. Dirty gin martini have tried, but not a big hard liquor fan.
58. Beer above 8% ABV daily, although today I only had a 1/2 glass MAUDITE!!!
59. Poutine Heading back in 2 weeks for another
60. Carob chips
64. Currywurst (sadly no)
66. Frogs’ legs believe it or not, I grew up on these!!!
67. Beignets, churros, elephant ears or funnel cake all of the above
69. Fried plantain
70. Chitterlings, or andouillette not my favorite
72. Caviar and blini
73. Louche absinthe
74. Gjetost, or brunost had a norwegian girlfriend who ate it every morning
75. Roadkill don't ask!!!
77. Hostess Fruit Pie best one was at 11,000 feet
79. Lapsang souchong winter tea
80. Bellini (could definitely do this one!)
81. Tom yum
82. Eggs Benedict crab eggs benedict mmmm
84. Tasting menu at a three-Michelin-star restaurant. (biased!!!)
85. Kobe beef
88. Flowers Today, from my garden
89. Horse homemade
90. Criollo chocolate (Guttiard)
92. Soft shell crab (ok Renee it was good!)
93. Rose harissa (I've had the regular stuff!)
95. Mole poblano
96. Bagel and lox
97. Lobster Thermidor
99. Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee