Thursday, April 19, 2007

Measurements

So I went out and measured the back yard this morning before work (yes, in my high heels like an idiot). Only the square part, I've got to measure yet around the side. Turns out the back part before it starts angling down is almost exactly 36x36. It doesn't look square to me but tape measures don't lie. Then I have the angle by the patio. I think that area should be all about herbs as it's as close to the kichen and as close to "sunny yard" as it is likely to get.

I think I need some graph paper. I used to have some from college but that means digging in the basement. I'll probably dig and measure some more tonight (as I said, motivation) then I have all the time in the world tomorrow to plot and plan (unless I start painting which I've been avoiding for a year now).

OOOOh! the coolest thing is this shooter thing that shoots mulch wherever you want it. They have this big truck with a sprayer thing and they can accurately put it in small spaces about 40 feet away from the truck. It's either that or I'm going to have to find someone with a wheelbarrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment